Payment is expected at the time services are rendered. By request, our staff can estimate the fee for any service. All co-payments and co-insurance are expected at the time of your service. Below is a list of our most common insurance carriers. If you do not see yours listed please call our office to inquire.
Insurance Provider Information:
- For the convenience of our patients, our office participates with many health plans and insurance companies.
- Please contact your insurance carrier for specific coverage information.
Decoding your coverage:
- Deductibles are paid out of pocket and must be satisfied each year before insurance pays. Each family member usually has a separate deductible.
- Co-Payments are out of pocket flat fees charged each time you visit the doctor or use any medical service.
- Co-insurance requires you to pay a percentage of your visit fee.
- Maximum out of pocket expense is the most you wíll have to pay before your insurance begins to pay 100%